— June brings joy, happiness and lots of sunshine to Middleburg, as well as a never-ending abundance of activity and things to do! We have something for everyone and welcome you to visit and enjoy yourselves, whether you come for a day or stay for a week (or longer!).
Come see why Middleburg is one of the best towns in the American South and experience the energy and good humor for which we are known.
170th Upperville Colt & Horse Show presented by MARS Equestrian™
The oldest horse show in the country returns to celebrate its 170th Anniversary June 5-11!
Parking and general admission are free all week long. Come spend the day in beautiful horse country! There’s food available on the grounds, shopping and spectacular horses from hunters and jumpers, horses and ponies, to side saddle (even jumping side saddle.) For 170 years, it is a national and regional tradition with participants and attendees from all over the world.
Splish Splash Summer Bash at Middleburg Community Center
Start your summer off right & dive into the Middleburg Community Center end of the school year pool party and veterans appreciations BBQ! Splish Splash Summer Bash is Friday June 9th, 5:00-8:00pm
Middleburg Community Center has combined their end of the school year pool party with the Veterans Appreciation Picnic to bring you the “Splish Splash Summer Bash!
All veterans & their families + local community members, neighbors, and friends are invited to enjoy the free event!
There will be a quilt auction to benefit local veterans, live music from Bryan Fox and more!
Middleburg Museum Fun Friday
The Middleburg Museum’s Fun Friday is an evening of food, music and community!
Pink Box Garden
North Madison Street
Each month the Middleburg Museum will host a free gathering to connect with your neighbors and unwind. Enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, chips and desserts for everyone while you enjoy live music from some of the area’s favorite artists.
Although this is a free event, sponsorship opportunities and donations are welcome.
Stuff the Trunk for Seven Loaves on June 23
Doc Week Middleburg is back at the Middleburg Community Center May 16-20, 2023!
Join the Middleburg Police Department and STUFF THE TRUNK for Seven Loaves Services on June 23 from 10 am to 5 pm at the Middleburg Safeway.
It’s so easy to support Seven Loaves during this event. Simply make a purchase at Safeway and stuff it in the trunk of the MPD cruiser! Monetary donations will also be collected.
MPD collected over 1,000 pounds of food for Seven Loaves at the December Stuff the Cruiser, so let’s set a new record this June!
Hunt Country Music Festival June 30- July 2
The Hunt Country Music Festival returns June 30-July 2 in Middleburg and Upperville, Virginia.
Don’t miss a single concert presented during the Hunt Country Music Festival. Festival Pass holders receive a discount on tickets and priority entrance to all concerts. The Festival Gold Pass includes entrance to the exclusive Broadway Brunch fundraiser at the Lake Pavilion.
The Festival concerts include Jazz Club with Quentin Walston Trio (June 30), The Music Crawl in Middleburg (July 1), “Navy” US Fleet Forces Band (July 1) and Dr. Nathaniel Gumbs (July 2).
A Place To Be Presents Stink!
Place To Be invites the entire community to witness their upcoming theatrical performance:
June 30 at 7 pm
July 1 at 7 pm
July 2 at 2 pm
The Hill School Theatre
Tickets are FREE at the door!
APTB’s summer campers have been hard at work rehearsing for their performances and would love to see everyone come out to support them!
- Community Yoga at Middleburg Community Center: Mondays | 9 am
- Family Storytime at Middleburg Library: Mondays | 4:30 pm
- Lasley Center Ballet Classes at Middleburg Community Center: Tuesdays | 4:30 pm
- English Language Conversation Group at Middleburg Library: Tuesdays| 7 pm
- Buchanan Hall Farmers Market: Wednesdays in June | 4:30- 7:30 pm
- Tomba! at Middleburg Community Center: Thursdays | 8:30 am
- Musical Storytime at Middleburg Library: Thursdays | 10:30 am
- Happy Hour at Lost Barrel Brewing: Thursdays & Fridays| 4-6 pm
- Town of Middleburg Farmers Market at Middleburg Community Charter School: May 20 | 10 am- 1 pm
- Romantic Bronzes from the VMFA at NSLM: April 14-August 20
- AiM “The Horse, Dog/Hound and Horse in Art” Exhibit at The Artists in Middleburg Gallery: May 13-June 11
- “Style Points” Exhibit at The Byrne Gallery: June 1-30
- “Women and Horses Revisited: Charles Rumph Photography” Exhibit at NSLM: June 3- September 17
- Northern Virginia Family Services Job Search & Resource Fair at Banneker Elementary School | 9:30 am- 12 pm
- Garden Gathering: Composting & Worm Bins Workshop at Nature Composed: June 3 | 10 am- 12 pm
- Summer Kick Off at Lost Barrel Brewing: June 3 | 11 am- 9:30 pm
- Loudoun Benefit Horse Show at Upperville Showgrounds: June 14-18
- AiM presents “Small Paintings, Big Growth” class at Emmanuel Parish House: June 15 | 10 am- 2 pm
- “The American Indian in Lower Loudoun and Upper Fauquier” at the Middleburg Museum: June 15 | 6 pm
- VPHA presents: “Small but Important Riots: The Cavalry Battles of Aldie, Middleburg, and Upperville” at Mt. Zion Historic Park: June17 | 10 am
- Middleburg’s Juneteenth Celebration in The Pink Box Garden: June 17 | 11 am- 1 pm
- “Red, White and/or Blue” Exhibit at The Artists in Middleburg: June 17- July 16
- Father’s Day Brunch at Lost Barrel Brewing: June 18 | 11 am
- Father’s Day BBQ & Live Music at Boxwood Estate Winery: June 18 | 11:30 am
- Father’s Day at Hunter’s Head Tavern: June 18 | 11:30 am- 9:30 pm
- Petals and Poses at Cana Vineyards: June 25 | 9 am
- Midsummer Magic Surprise Crafts and Supper at MCC Makers Space: June 17 | 6:30- 8:30 pm
- Middleburg Library Advisory Board presents Author Ellen Crosby at Slater Run Vineyards | 6 pm
- Fox Tales Story Time with Middleburg Library at NSLM: June 24 | 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday Sketch at National Sporting Library & Museum: June 25| 2:30 pm
- Grand Opening of The Middleburg Museum: June 30 | 5:30 pm
- Open Late Concert at NSLM: June 30 | 6-8 pm
Did we miss something? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on social media to let us know!