Things to Do This Weekend in Middleburg, Virginia
— Our end-of-the-week picks for Nov. 16-18, including a Turkey Trio wine and dessert pairing at 50 West, yoga workshop at Salamander Resort & Spa, the Piedmont Symphony Orchestra at Buchanan Hall, and more.
Get a jump start on Thanksgiving and join 50 West for their Turkey Trio wine and dessert pairing. Add on a dessert pairing to your tasting or with the Turkey Trio flight and enjoy the following mini cheesecake pairing:
- Chardonnay with Apple Crisp Cheesecake
- Ashby Gap with Cranberry Cheesecake
- Aldie Heights Cuvee with Bourbon Pecan Cheesecake
Like the wine pairing? They’ll be selling their Turkey Trio 3-packs all weekend so you can serve them with your Thanksgiving dinner!
Get in the Thanksgiving mood with this all-levels yoga workshop. This workshop will incorporate breath work and meditation to learn how to stay in the present moment in order to find gratitude on the yoga mat and in our daily lives.
Buchanan Hall is pleased to invite you to an evening of chamber music performed by Piedmont Symphony Orchestra! Cocktails at 4 p.m. and music to begin at 5 p.m. After the show, enjoy 10% off of your dinner bill at The Red Fox Inn & Tavern, Red Horse Tavern or Hunters Head Tavern. Highcliffe Clothiers is also offering 10% off for attendees for the remainder of 2018.
Also this weekend:
- Fox/Hound Field Hockey at Foxcroft School: Nov. 17 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Coffee with the Curator at the National Sporting Library & Museum: Nov. 17 | 10-11:30 a.m.
- Live Music at 50 West Vineyards: Nov. 17 & 18 | 1:30-4:30 p.m.
We have so much to be thankful for this year in Middleburg! Whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving at home or plan to let someone else take care of the cooking (and cleanup!) for you by eating at one of our famous restaurants, we’ve gathered up everything you need to know to enjoy a taste of Middleburg this Thanksgiving. Check out our Thanksgiving guide for all the details!
- Family Storytime at Middleburg Library: Nov. 19 | 11-11:30 a.m.
- Maker Monday at Middleburg Library: Nov. 19 | 4-4:30 p.m.
- Gallery Talk at the National Sporting Library & Museum: Nov. 21 | 2-2:30 p.m.
- 5K Turkey Trot at Salamander Resort & Spa: Nov. 22 | 8:30 a.m.
- Coffee with the Curator at the National Sporting Library & Museum: Nov. 24 | 10-11:30 a.m.
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Cooking Class at Salamander Resort & Spa: Nov. 24 | 2-4 p.m.