Visit Middleburg during our Sidewalk Sale!
—Hunt for some wonderful bargains for yourself and your loved ones this weekend while experiencing the small town charm of Middleburg during our 13th annual Sidewalk Sale on Aug. 2-4! The sale will be held Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m.–5 p.m. and Sunday as posted by shops.
The sale coincides with Virginia’s tax-free weekend. From Aug. 2-4, you can buy qualifying school supplies, clothing, footwear, hurricane and emergency preparedness items, and select energy-efficient products without paying state and local sales taxes on those items. You can find out more about what items qualify for the tax exemption here.
You can also enter a raffle for a gift basket with a receipt showing $50+ proof of purchase during the sale from a participating store. Gift basket items include a fox tie made in England from Highcliffe Clothiers, men’s socks and a tie from Country Classics, an authentic German beer stein from The Christmas Sleigh, a $20 gift certificate to Scruffy’s Ice Cream Parlor, a $50 gift card to Moda Lookbook, a $20 gift certificate to Second Chapter Books, a bamboo clutch from J. McLaughlin and more.
Here’s a sampling of just some of the stores participating this weekend:
- Blue Moon
- The Byrne Gallery: Sale on paintings, jewelry and sculptures
- Chloe’s of Middleburg: Women’s clothing and accessories
- The Christmas Sleigh: Save 20% on most items store-wide and online through Aug. 4. From clothes to cuckoo clocks, they have something for everyone!
- Country Classics: Ladies’ and men’s clothing and accessories
- Creme de la Creme
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church: Shop a treasure trove of new and used household goods, decorative items, art, furniture, antiques, linens, jewelry and accessories, sporting equipment, books, kitchenware, entertainment, and much more.
- The Fun Shop: Due to the possible inclement weather, The Fun Shop’s Sidewalk Sale will be all throughout the store 25-75% off! Thousands of bargains! Shop ALL of their departments to get fantastic deals! Three buildings and two floors full of fun! Come early for the best deals all weekend! Gifts, bed and bath, stationery and party goods, children’s clothes and toys, ladies’ clothes and accessories, Scout bags, home accessories and so much more! Open Friday and Saturday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. and Sunday 1-5 p.m.
- Highcliffe Clothiers: Men’s and women’s apparel and accessories up to 75% off
- J. McLaughlin: Spring and summer men’s and women’s clothing and accessories
- Le Boudoir
- Lou Lou
- Loyal Companion: 20% off dog cooling products, free goody bag with purchase, 75% off of items already on clearance, food sample giveaway, pet-friendly CBD information and literature
- Middleburg Thrift Shop
- Mystique Jewelers: Sale on fine jewelry, gifts and collectables
- Richard Allen Clothing
- Scruffy’s Ice Cream Parlor: Two tables out front with discounted antiques, vintage items from Olde Millstone, as well as a table with miscellaneous items to benefit “For the Cats Sake”
- Second Chapter Books
- Stitch: 30% off any canvas hanging, Christmas ornaments are buy 2, get 1 free
- The Tack Box: 35% off summer clothes and 25% off show attire
- Tully Rector
- Wisdom Gallery: Complete store liquidation.
- Zest: Up to 75% off women’s fashions. Save up to 50% on select items by Free People and Julie Brown.