Visit Middleburg during our Sidewalk Sale!
Hunt for some wonderful bargains for yourself and your loved ones while experiencing the small town charm of Middleburg during our 14th annual Sidewalk Sale on July 29-Aug. 2! Shop early for the best selection!
We welcome you to our annual sale, but community safety is most important. Please follow COVID-19 precautions while shopping, including maintaining physical distancing and wearing masks.
Visit our Facebook page for more info.
Participating stores this year include:
- The Artists in Middleburg: Select art on sale. Artwork will remain displayed in the gallery.
- Chloe’s of Middleburg: Save on classic and fashion-forward apparel, accessories and gifts!
- The Christmas Sleigh: 20% off on almost everything in the store and online!
- Community Shop Consignment and Thrift: Select items up to 50% off!
- Duchessa: Duchessa’s owner is retiring, so this is your last chance to snag some deals at this wonderful boutique. Up to 80% off apparel and accessories.
- English Country Classics: Select ladies shirts, dresses, outerwear and accessories on sale. For men, vests, suits, jackets, and select ties are on sale, as well as 25% off all trousers.
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church: Join us for Emmanuel’s annual sale of fine furniture, household items, new designer clothing and shoes, books, art and so much more.
- The Fun Shop: The Fun Shop’s sale will be inside! Lots of tables full of 50-75% off throughout the whole shop in all departments! Masks required and social distancing will be expected. They will also be kicking off their spring/summer children’s clothing sale with 30% off!
- Mystique Jewelers: Estate sale on the sidewalk featuring antiques, collectibles and jewelry. Up to 50% off!
- Nature Composed: 40% off all outdoor plants!
- Richard Allen Clothing: The owner of Richard Allen Clothing is retiring, so this is your last chance to snag some deals at this wonderful boutique. Up to 80% off apparel and accessories.