Visiting Middleburg, VA
Set in rolling countryside at the foot of Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains, Middleburg is conveniently located about 35 minutes from Dulles International Airport and 45 miles from Washington, DC.
The closest airports to Middleburg are Dulles International Airport and Reagan National Airport. For information on car rentals and taxi service from the airports, please visit their websites.
Travel in a group to Middleburg in a private shuttle with Ally Charter Bus. For more information, contact them at 571-365-0322.
For driving directions from a specific location, please visit Google Maps.
From Washington, DC and points East:
- Take I-495 to Rte. 66 West.
- Exit Rte. 66 via exit 67 toward Dulles Airport/495 North toward Baltimore.
- Merge onto Rte. 267 West/Dulles Toll Rd.
- Take exit 8A to merge onto 606 West/Old Ox Rd., which is a partial toll road. Travel on 606 West for approximately 6 miles.
- Turn right onto Rte. 50 West/Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. Stay on Rte. 50 for about 12 miles into the heart of Middleburg.
From Richmond and points South:
- Take I-95 North from Richmond.
- Exit at Rte. 17 North toward Warrenton.
- Take bypass around Warrenton and stay on Rte. 17 North.
- Continue to the intersection of Rte. 709/Belvoir Rd.
- Turn right onto Rte. 709 and continue for 9.6 miles until you reach the intersection of Rte. 50.
- Turn right onto Rte. 50 East and continue into Middleburg.
From Dulles Airport:
- Heading west on the Dulles Access Rd., follow signs toward Route 28/267/50/7, keep right at the fork to merge onto Rte. 267 West/Dulles Toll Rd.
- Take exit 8A to merge onto 606 West/Old Ox Rd., which is a partial toll road.
- Travel on 606 West for approximately 6 miles until it dead-ends at Rte. 50.
- Turn right onto Rte. 50 West/Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy. Stay on Rte. 50 for about 12 miles into the heart of Middleburg (continue straight through 3 traffic circles).